Build Better Teams
Redwing Institute’s Culture & Nature Discovery Walk is ideal for organizations focused on improving productivity, communication, collaboration, employee engagement, social inclusion and creativity & innovative thinking. It is a fully experiential outdoor learning journey, designed using evidence-based activities that develop:
- PERSONAL STRENGTHS – Through the customs, beliefs and values of Toronto’s Indigenous People
- COLLABORATION & CREATIVITY – Through a music-based activity
- PERSPECTIVE – Through the teachings of the medicine wheel and a gratitude activity
- ENGAGEMENT – By unplugging and mindfully interacting with the natural & diverse ecology of the Humber River Valley
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY – Gentle outdoor activity in beautiful surroundings
We invite you to learn more about the Culture & Nature Discovery Walk.
Good For Participants And Toronto’s Women’s Indigenous Community
A portion of your fee is used to fund a skills development program with Indigenous women in the community. This program ties these women back to their cultural roots in a productive way and promotes positive cross-cultural respect, partnership, relationship and understanding. Learn more about our partnership.
Group Pricing & Custom Programs
We would be pleased to work with you to meet your needs through a custom program based on your organizational needs including activity duration, group size and fitness level. Contact us at email@example.com or by calling 416-894-9622.